Thursday, January 19, 2012

This unknown night...


......!#   This poetry is one of the beautiful emotions i experienced,in my dream.It is about a night where i was gallivanting
with all emotions on the surface,and this beautiful lady comes in sight.
this short poetry will be one of the ,of few short poetries to come about various  experiences
about similar dream on various occasions....#!


this wonderful night has pale emotion

me in the streets of  love,drama and liquor
all my time in sepia i file
history is present ,unknown streets i dial
she lays her liquor down
under beauty of this french sound
she reminds me of someone
adamant memories do not pop up
i know she is an unknown,
my unknown.
whole night amidst french song
sailing my eyes ,gazed upon
fire beneath the curtains of desire
pearls of my love,vague sight of a liar
rains of those memories,my women you are true
holding a faith,cities night i walk a mile
to open my eyes on this wonderful night!

-Rushikesh(elrussa)-

No comments: